Problem with PCB layout connecting 5v Pro mini with nrf24l01

I have a project, I won’t tell it here. The point is I have to make a communication scenario of WSN nodes, so I bought many pro-mini(s) and nrf24l01 as the wireless module. I just knew that my pro-mini(s) is 5 volts edition, so I can’t connect it to nrf’s 3.3volts input directly. Then, I tried to connected the pro-mini with LM 317 regulator before facing the nrf’s input, to breakdown the voltages to 3.3 volts. I configured it in my bread board, and it worked well! But, the problem is coming when I made the circuit in PCB layout, they can’t communicate each others! Even, a node made my windows get blue-screen.
Did I make a wrong layout?? Or anything else?
I attached the layout on the download link,
Here is my hardware config with Mirf library to connected the nrf:
Pins:

• Hardware SPI:

• MISO → 12

• MOSI → 11

• SCK → 13

• Configurable:

• CE → 8

• CSN → 7

The regulator component: LM317, resistors: 240 Ohms, 390 Ohms, Capactitors: 0,1 micFs, 1micFs

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Sorry for bad english

Why not use a fixed 3.3 volt regulator, and lose the other two resistors? 3.3v 1117-series regulators are cheap as dirt.

So you’ve supplied 3.3v to the power of the NRF’s - but you have not level-shifted the signals, and the NRF’s IO pins are not 5v tolerant, so you’ve probably trashed the NRF’s. I’ll betcha the chip is getting hot too.

You need to use a level shifter of some sort. A pair of resistors as a voltage divider can be used. You need to shift all ones that are outputs from the Arduino side (but not the ones in the other direction, eg, MISO)

Or use 3.3v pro mini!

DrAzzy:
So you've supplied 3.3v to the power of the NRF's - but you have not level-shifted the signals, and the NRF's IO pins are not 5v tolerant, so you've probably trashed the NRF's. I'll betcha the chip is getting hot too.

I wonder if they are not 3.3V tolerant. I was thinking the same but the (preliminary) datasheet (for the plus version) states differently.

Note: could not find another one; used https://www.sparkfun.com/datasheets/Components/SMD/nRF24L01Pluss_Preliminary_Product_Specification_v1_0.pdf