programming arduino pro mini with psnee

I hope i am posting this in the right place. I am having trouble programming my pro mini with the psnee stealth mod chip program for the PlayStation original. This is my first go around with arduino so i am a complete newbie (dont hold that against me lol).I got the blink program to install ok but when i went to install psnee i first got an error dealing with <flash.h> but i think i got that error solved as im not getting that error anymore when trying to compile. I have tried to look up what i am doing wrong but so far no success, i have tried to download psnee from a dif source and get same result. What i have done is copy and paste the psnee text into new sketch, i then auto formatted it. My settings are board arduino pro or pro mini, processor atmega328 3.3V 8MHz (which is what my board is) and port com3. I have tried a couple different programmers but no change in error. i Have tried doing regular upload and control shift u for upload with programmer both fail.

I have included a copy of psnee and a copy of my error, i am hoping that i am doing something stupid and it will be easy for you to help me. Oh I am using arduino ide version 1.8.2.

Psnee.txt (14.2 KB)

psnee programming error.txt (2.84 KB)

Hello
Missing flash.h library. To install it goes in to the menu sketch-> include library-> manage library-> and search flash.
good luck

thank you very much it worked seems i did something wrong when i included flash the first time around

For more information about PsNee there is: GitHub - kalymos/PsNee: PsNee, an open source stealth modchip for the Sony Playstation 1 : PSNee further development - Page 6 - PlayStation Development Network.