TFT LCD Display Touch SD with SPI Serial 240*320 ILI9341 connection

Hello, I bought 2.8" TFT LCD Display Touch Panel SPI Serial 240*320 ILI9341 display ( Unbranded LCD Display Modules for sale | eBay ) with ILI9341 driver. Before try it I would know if this configuration could work (to not break the display or arduino) (please see attachment)

Thank you.

You make life very complicated. Your potential dividers are wrong.

It is much easier with proper 3.3V GPIO e.g. STM32, SAMD, SAM3X, Teensy3.x, ESP8266, ...

Hey-ho. Potential dividers will work ok. So do Series resistors. So do level shifter chips....

It is a mystery why someone chooses a large display and then uses a Nano with lots of external electronics e.g. your resistors.
A Uno with Shield is no bigger than a 2.8 inch display. All the level-shifting has been done on the Shield pcb.

David.

Because I have Arduino Nano and I need to connect other devices where I need 5V GPIO.

Go on. Can you think of ANY external devices that need 5V GPIO ?

As I said earlier. Potential dividers will work. My apologies. You have got the potential divider the right way round. I would probably use 4k7 or 5k1 instead of 3k3 but all should work.

David.

david_prentice:
Go on. Can you think of ANY external devices that need 5V GPIO ?

As I said earlier. Potential dividers will work. My apologies. You have got the potential divider the right way round. I would probably use 4k7 or 5k1 instead of 3k3 but all should work.

David.

I need also to connect a SIM800L and a DHT-22, that they works with 5V logic, that's why I use an Arduino Nano with 5V logics.

However thanks, I will change my 3k3 with 4k7!